Unexpected Sunshine by Joel Osteen

Psalm 112:4 says 'When darkness overtakes the righteous, the light will come bursting in' It may be dark in your life right now, cloudy in some area; you don’t see how you’ll ever get well, ever get out of debt, ever get the legal situation resolved

Unexpected Sunshine by Joel Osteen
Psalm 112:4 says 'When darkness overtakes the righteous, the light will come bursting in' It may be dark in your life right now, cloudy in some area; you don’t see how you’ll ever get well, ever get out of debt, ever get the legal situation resolved.

Here’s the key; you are the righteous. you are a child of the most high God. you have royal blood flowing through your veins; that means you have a promise from your Creator. when it gets dark, when you could easily be discouraged, when you feel like giving up, God says, “you need to get ready; light, healing, favor are about to burst in.

Watch and listen to Joel Osteen as preached on the unexpected sunshine. Be bless as you after the cut


Post a Comment

July 13, 2015....Last night I lay asleep, and all of a sudden my kitchen message board fell off the wall. On it I had written "Unexpected Sunshine". When I got out of bed in the early hours I noticed it fell behind my coffee pot. I held it to the window to see my message, and the message board was wiped clean. I went back to bed, and asked Archangel Michael to protect me. Upon waking the next morning, I checked the message board where I left it and the words "Unexpected Sunshine" were in fact written on it. I believe God showed me his favour and upcoming blessings in my life....God Bless, Franca Foggia

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget