My Chosen one, a Royal Priesthood by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many of My Children have been labeled by the world system. You feel as if you are just a number, considered unimportant, and just a cog in a wheel. But you are precious and priceless to Me, Dear One. You are My chosen one, a royal priesthood and a holy nation.

My Chosen one, a Royal Priesthood by Deborah Waldron Fry
Many of My Children have been labeled by the world system. You feel as if you are just a number, considered unimportant, and just a cog in a wheel. But you are precious and priceless to Me, Dear One. You are My chosen one, a royal priesthood and a holy nation.

I have marked you by My Spirit. I have placed My Name upon your heart. You are Mine. My seal of ownership is upon you. You were purchased by the Blood of the Lamb. My Spirit dwells in your heart, guaranteeing what is to come. You are SEALED IN ME, Precious One. You are My own possession. I have called you out of darkness and into My marvelous Light.

So walk with your head held high, Beloved. I have chosen you out of all the people on the face of the earth to be My Child, My treasured possession. Walk with confidence and assurance that you are loved forever by the One who IS Love.

I have placed My Name upon you and you are Mine. I call you," My son, My daughter." I was pleased to make you My Own. One day soon, this present evil age shall be forgotten, Dear One, and I shall give to you hidden manna and a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it...........................................................................................................................................................
" A cog in a wheel": Someone or something that is functionally necessary but of small significance or importance within a larger operation or organization.
2 Corinthians 1: 22 set His seal of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Isaiah 43:1“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.4 Since you are precious in My sight, since you are honored and I love you."

Ephesians 1:13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation, having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 Who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.

1 Peter 2:9But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

1 Samuel 12:22 For the sake of His great name the LORD will not reject His people, because the LORD was pleased to make you His own.

Galatians 1:3Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be the glory forevermore. Amen
.
Revelation 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget