My beautiful Robe of Righteousness by Deborah Waldron Fry

Dream. I saw a Believer on the street. An evil being ran past him. The Believer thought the devil had taken his coat and asked why he was throwing it in the mud.

My beautiful Robe of Righteousness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Dream. I saw a Believer on the street. An evil being ran past him. The Believer thought the devil had taken his coat and asked why he was throwing it in the mud. The evil one said very angrily," Because it isn't yours." The Child of God then realized that he was still wearing his coat. It had never left his back.

"Beloved. I have you covered. It is a coat of many colors. It is My beautiful Robe of Righteousness. Rainbow colors are flowing from it. The colors of heaven. You are reflecting My Glory, Dear One. The devil is angry. He thought he had taken your covering. He took it from Adam in the Garden, but he cannot take yours. It was a free gift from your Father. You are now the Redeemed of the Lord. You wear MY mantle. It is the Garment of Salvation.

As I delight in My Son, so I delight in you, My Child. I have removed your shame and covered you with My Grace. No one can take this from you, Dear One. The devil can not touch your festive Robe. Instead of sackcloth, you are girded with gladness. I have granted to you the mantle of praise instead of the spirit of fainting. I have made you a dreamer of dreams and a seer of visions. You are covered by the Blood of the Lamb.

You are the favored one of the Father. You are wrapped in My Love, Light and Glory. You are clothed with POWER from on high. Have no fear, Beloved. I have you covered. For the eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; he cries out, 'Destroy them!'

Isaiah 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...Zechariah 3:4..."See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes."

...Psalm 30:11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.

..Isaiah 61:3 To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting.

...Galatians 3:27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

...Luke 24:49 "And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget