I Am Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You have heard the whispering of many, saying," Terror on every side." Your adversary the devil goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I Am Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have heard the whispering of many, saying," Terror on every side." Your adversary the devil goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. But I am with you like a Dread Champion, My Child.

The evil one who destroys and kills shall stumble and fall. He will not prevail against you. Your Savior is with you, the Mighty and Holy One who brings you LIFE ABUNDANTLY. Yahweh is with you, Dear One. I am Abba Father, your Savior and your Deliverer. I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. I am with you as the Lord of Hosts; as the Mighty Warrior, I am leading you. Your King has passed before you, and the LORD of all the earth is at your head.

The Breaker has gone before you. You have passed through My Gate to safety. I will surely assemble all of you; like a hen gathers her chicks, I will surely gather My remnant unto Me. You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day; Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you, Beloved. You shall live and not die, and declare the works of the Lord. Surely, I cover you with My feathers, and under My wings you shall trust.
.............................................................................................
...Jeremiah 20:10 For I have heard the whispering of many, "Terror on every side!..." 11But the LORD is with me like a DREAD CHAMPION; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

..But the LORD is with me as a MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

..But the LORD stands beside me like a GREAT WARRIOR. Before Him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me.

..But the LORD is with me like a FEARSOME WARRIOR. Therefore, those who pursue me will stumble and won't prevail.

..But Yahweh is with me as an AWESOME MIGHTY ONE, therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail; they shall be utterly disappointed, because they have not dealt wisely, even with an everlasting dishonor which shall never be forgotten.

Malachi 2:13The Breaker (Messiah) is come up before them; they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it; and their King shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
Psalm 91, Isaiah 43:13


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget