If My People by Pastor Mark Jensen

Good morning friends and family of God Honor Strength. The beginning of a new week is upon us. A new week to experience all of God's glory and to share in his gift to each of us.

If My People by Pastor Mark Jensen
Good morning friends and family of God Honor Strength. The beginning of a new week is upon us. A new week to experience all of God's glory and to share in his gift to each of us. It is my hope and prayer that each of you had an amazing and blessed weekend, and were able to spend some time with those that you love, including our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Last week I had touched on the state of our society as a whole and the continuous downfall of our great nation, as God had placed that on my heart. I received some very positive feedback from that sermon which makes me feel even more blessed, and it also shows me that there are more than a few people who agree. What we all have to realize though, is that we each can play a role in a society that falls or a society that is saved. We also have to remember, that when God places something on your heart, you need to act on it. Whether it be to share with others or follow through on what he asks of you.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear them from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

God tells us, straight out, " Stop what you're doing, start believing in Me again, start looking for me again, go back to the way it was when I was accepted and worshipped and honored. When I was allowed in my lands, when I was allowed in my schools, when I was allowed to be publicly displayed. Do not allow the non-believers to dictate the lives of believers. Every person on earth I created and have given free will. Every person has the right to choose whether or not to believe in Me, but your society, your government has allowed the persecution of Me, for fear of offending others, for fear of losing their elected office. Do they not realize, I put them in office and I can surely remove them from office." Perhaps I may have elaborated a bit on God's word, but I am quite sure He is just as disappointed and saddened at the state of our society, our nation, this world as I am and as you are. Which I believe God is already working on changing it as we speak.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. From heaven the Lord looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth; he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.
Psalm 33:12-15

Our Father in Heaven sees and hears everyone and everything. There is nothing that is done on earth that he does not know. You are a believer, just as I am and he sees that. He sees that we seek Him, he knows we believe his son is our Lord and Savior, he hears us as we pray, he fills each of us with the Holy Spirit and he covers each of us in his mercy and his grace. Just as He does this for you and I, he wants to do it for all his people, but he cannot, unless they allow him to, unless they acknowledge him, unless they give their lives to his son, Jesus Christ.

The unfortunate reality is far too many do not believe, they were not raised with Him in their lives, they have never been given the opportunity to learn about him or his son. And then there are those who do know of Him, but just refuse to believe, they refuse to accept him, they would rather live worldly lives than spiritual lives, and they are the ones the enemy is using to destroy our society, destroy our country and in the end, destroy all of God's world.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

What I am asking of all of you this morning is to keep living the godly life you are, keep walking the righteous path God has laid out for each of you, keep believing that our Father in Heaven has you in the palm of his hand. He is blessing each and every one of you each and every day. Do not allow anyone or anything or any situation change that. You are a child of the most high God and no one can change that, not your friends, your family, your neighbor, not our government or even the enemy himself. Never stop believing, do not allow your Faith to weaken or your Hope to die and continue to get in your prayer closets and let God hear you loud and clear. Just as I will continue to preach the word of God and share with all that will listen and maybe even a few who won't.

As I speak a blessing over each of you this morning, always remember, I am here for you if you ever need to talk or get something off your chest or if you need prayer for yourselves, your family or your friends. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Dear Father God, thank you for blessing us with this day and loving us as Your children. Watch over each and every one of us as we start each day, as we go through this week, as we prepare to enter a new season in our lives, keeping us in the palm of Your hand. Guide us in our daily lives, directing us on the path You have planned for us, bringing forth the dreams you have planted in each of our hearts. For we know who we are and whose we are, children of the most high God. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

"Keep your Faith strong, your Hope alive and your Prayers never ending."
God Bless
Pastor Mark


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget