Rescue Has Come by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I hear the cries of the broken. I am the God who sees all. I know what you have been through, Dear One. Years that were wasted.

Rescue Has Come by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I hear the cries of the broken. I am the God who sees all. I know what you have been through, Dear One. Years that were wasted. Good health stolen from you. Decisions that came against you. Valuables taken from you. Loved ones lost to you. Fear not. Be of good cheer. Rescue has come, My Child. You shall do more than just survive. It is My will that you thrive. I am taking you from your cell of hopelessness and depression and bringing you into a spacious place. You have called upon My name and you shall be delivered.

Come take My Hand. One more time, reach out in faith. Though you have little strength left, once more, turn to your Savior. I will not let you fall. I take you by the right hand and lift you up. Those who have waited upon Me shall renew your strength. Soon you shall be dancing and leaping with joy. I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children. The thief, the devil, will be made to return sevenfold that which he has stolen from you.

I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds. I am even restoring to you the years that the locust has eaten. Rejoice, Beloved. Your Deliverer is here. I will see that you get justice, and swiftly. I rescue you, Beloved, because I delight in you. I am the Righteous Judge of all. I shall bring about justice for My chosen ones, who cry out to Me day and night.

...John 10:10 The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

...Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten

...Jeremiah 30:17 'For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,' declares the LORD.

...Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer, My God, my Rock, in whom I take refuge.

...Psalm 18:19 He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me.

...Joel 2:32 And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the LORD will be delivered.

...Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'

...Isaiah 49:25But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contends with you, and I will save your children.

...Luke 18:7 And will not God bring about justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will He keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, He will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget