The Armies of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Hear the sound of the armies of heaven going before you. You are not alone in this battle, My Child.

The Armies of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Hear the sound of the armies of heaven going before you. You are not alone in this battle, My Child. The devil goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. But he has nothing in you, My Child. You are Mine by the Blood of the Lamb. I am the God of Angel Armies. Behold, I am sending My angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. My Name is in him. Nothing is greater than My name, Dear One. It is the Name above every name.

My angels hearken to the Voice of My Word in your mouth. They are encamped around you to guard you in all your ways. Though the devil comes to you, speak My word and My name and the heavenly helpers rush to your aid. I dispatch My mighty warriors to minister to you. I am removing the veil from your eyes and by faith, you shall see and know that all around you there are horses and chariots of fire. I am the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

Take comfort, Beloved. The God whom you worship and to Whom you belong is for you, never against you. I am sending angels from heaven to strengthen you. They shall fight for you and WIN and shut the lion's mouth.

...Exodus 23:20 See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.

...2 Kings 6:17 Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha

...Psalm 91:11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

...Acts 27:23 For this very night there stood before me an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I worship.

...Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them.

...Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unaware.

...Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

...Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all. 20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!

...Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to Him.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget