The DNA of The Most High God by Pastor Mark Jensen

We all want to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be the best of who we are, of who we were meant to be.

The DNA of The Most High God by Pastor Mark Jensen
Good morning friends and family of God Honor Strength, welcome to the beginning of a new year, a new season; Welcome to 2017. I hope each of you had an amazing and blessed Christmas and New Years Holiday with your family and friends, with those that you love, including our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

As we begin this new chapter in our lives, let us remember to be thankful for all that God has done for us and all that he has provided for us this past year, and as this new year begins, this new season begins, let us thank him in advance for all that he will do for us and provide for us. It is never too late to stop everything you are doing and to praise God for who we are and whose we are, children of the most high God. Let us not be so focused on the big blessings that we are waiting for that we miss the little blessings we receive each and every day. Remember, everything has a season, and this is the beginning of a new season for you.

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8

It is hard to believe that under God's direction, I began this ministry two years ago. I have spent each of my mornings in meditation, drinking my coffee, talking with God, preparing what I would write, what scripture I would quote, what sermon I would write. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to spread His word and to have each of you allow me to do so and allow me to be part of your lives.

I thought it would be interesting to look back at the very first sermon I wrote two years ago and share it with you. Some of you may remember it, some will be seeing it for the first time. It reminds me of the excitement and nervousness I felt when I posted it, my very first sermon. Enjoy this trip down memory lane and as always God Bless each and everyone of you for who you are.
01/05/2015

Good morning friends and family. The new year has begun and as I stated earlier, it is a time for new beginnings and if you haven't already done so, realize all that God has planned for you.

We all want to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be the best of who we are, of who we were meant to be. There are things we all encounter, sometimes on a daily basis that prevent us from making that happen. Days that it just doesn't seem possible that it will happen.

I am here today to spread the word that not only is it possible, but it is God's plan for you. We each carry the DNA of the most high God within us. We each were created in the eyes of our Father in Heaven and you can be sure, His plan for you, far exceeds what we can perceive.

If you would have told me ten years ago, or even a year ago, that I would be ministering, spreading His word, sharing the gospel, I would have not believed it, yet here I am. God had a plan for me and when He knew I was ready, He revealed it to me and He will reveal it to you as well. You may be asking yourself, "When will that be or what is taking so long?" That is the time to look into your self, open your heart to our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ and have faith in our Father in Heaven. Do not grow weary or discouraged, for God's plan for you will be revealed. Continue to live your life following His word, knowing You are loved and provided for by the most high God.

As I speak a blessing over each of you this morning, always remember, I am here for you if you ever need to talk or get something off your chest or if you need prayer for yourselves, your family or your friends. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Dear Father God, thank you for blessing us with this day and loving us as Your children. Watch over each and every one of us as we start each day, as we go through this week, as we prepare to enter a new season in our lives, keeping us in the palm of Your hand. Guide us in our daily lives, directing us on the path You have planned for us, bringing forth the dreams you have planted in each of our hearts. For we know who we are and whose we are, children of the most high God. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

"Keep your Faith strong, your Hope alive and your Prayers never ending."
God Bless
Pastor Mark


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget