The Eyes of Your Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your eyes are the Lamp of your body. When your vision is clear, your whole body is full of My Light. As you rest in Me, I am anointing your eyes to see so that My Light will shine upon your ways.

The Eyes of Your Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I desire to anoint your eyes with My eye-salve. The eyes of your heart are anointed to see clearly by the Spirit, but they have been clouded by bad reports, false teachings, and the lies of the enemy. I want you to see as I see, My Child. Your eyes are the Lamp of your body. When your vision is clear, your whole body is full of My Light. As you rest in Me, I am anointing your eyes to see so that My Light will shine upon your ways.

You will see and know the Hope of My calling, and the riches of your glorious inheritance in Me. Until now, you have not fully comprehended who you are, Dear One. Lift your eyes up to your Abba Father. I am the Lifter of your head. I will not let you be defeated. Once you were blind, but now you see. I have given you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation.

Allow My Spirit to guide you and teach you and show you things to come. Give up your own way of doing things, My Child. I have so much more for you. Listen, and I will speak. Ask and I will instruct you in the way you should go. You have heard Me and now you shall see Me. I will show you My Glory. I will show you great and mighty things that you know not. You are being changed from glory to glory as you look upon Me.

You shall see the Son as He is. He who seeks Me shall find Me and recognize Me. No longer doubt, Dear One. You have the Spirit of Truth. Light has entered in, darkness has been defeated, and the veil is taken away. I am El-Roi, the God who sees you, Beloved. And with eyes of the Spirit, so shall you also see Me.

...Ephesians 1:17and asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge of Him. 18 I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints.

...Genesis 16:13 She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me."

...2 Corinthians 3:16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

...Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.

...Revelation 3:18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold having been refined by fire so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may be clothed and the shame your of nakedness might not be made manifest, and eye-salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.

...Job 42: 5 I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; But now my eye sees You.

...Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

...John 16:13 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come.

..1 John 3:2Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.

...Acts 26:18 to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God

...Luke 11:34 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your vision is clear, your whole body also is full of light. But when it is poor, your body is full of darkness.

......2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget