There is A Rest for You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. There have been many battles raging in the past season. Many are still continuing until this day. Your pursuer has been at your neck and you are worn out.

There is A Rest for You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There have been many battles raging in the past season. Many are still continuing until this day. Your pursuer has been at your neck and you are worn out. Do not forget that you have a Refuge, Dear One. Come to Me, My weary warrior. There is a rest for you. Cease from your own works.

By Grace you are saved, by Grace are you healed, by Grace shall you be protected and provided for. Come away with Me, My Love, to the Secluded Place. Come to the Secret Place. I shall hide you under the shadow of My Wings. I shall hide you from the enemy. He has been defeated at the Cross. The battle is Mine and I have declared that IT IS FINISHED.

I give strength to the weary and when you lack might, I shall increase your strength. I shall give you rest from this present war. Take refuge in the Shadow of My wings until the destruction passes by. You dwell in My tent forever, your refuge is in the shelter of My Wings. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit. By faith, rise up My Love, and come away. I am your Rest. You abide under the Shadow of the Almighty. Surely, I shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler. Your enemy shall be utterly confused.

He shall search for you and not find you. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things, My Warrior Bride. Let Me take you under My Wing. Neither adversary nor disaster shall touch the Apple of My Eye. In the Shadow of My Wings, you shall sing for joy.
...................................................................................
... Psalm 91:1He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.3Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.4He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings shall you trust
...Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
...Psalm 57:1 For my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by.
...Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
...Psalm 61:4 Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.
...Psalm 63:7 For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
...Hebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget