They See My Mark Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. No one can tamper with you, My Child, without dealing with the King. When you were born again, I established you and anointed you.

They See My Mark Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. No one can tamper with you, My Child, without dealing with the King. When you were born again, I established you and anointed you. I SEALED you and gave you My Spirit in your heart as a guarantee. It was My Love that drew you and it is My Love that will keep you. Your soul bears My Mark. Your heart is imprinted with My Name. You belong to Me. All principalities and powers have been informed. They see My Mark upon you. I am the Keeper of your heart. I protect what is Mine.

With My Signet Ring l have betrothed you to Me. You are My own precious possession. Do not fear, Beloved. No one can reverse this. It is set in the Blood of the Lamb. I have betrothed you to Me forever; Yes, in righteousness and in justice, in lovingkindness and in compassion, and faithfulness. I am the SEAL upon your heart, the seal upon your arm. My Love is stronger than death, My zealousness for you as fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very Flame of the Lord. For your Husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.

...Strong's 3287 Holy Spirit, sealing of ...Based on the practice of sealing letters, documents and property, the Holy Spirit is described as being a seal on the lives of God’s people, affirming their righteous standing, marking them out as belonging to God and guarding them from the world and the devil.

...set one's seal on, to mark with one's sign or seal, to endorse, to affix a seal to as proof of authenticity, to approve or authorize, to decide irrevocably (cannot be changed)

..2 Corinthians 1:21–22 Now He who establishes us with you IN Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has SEALED us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

...Ephesians 1:13 In Him... you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation.. having also believed, you were SEALED IN Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 Who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.

...Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by Whom you were SEALED for the day of redemption.

...Esther 8:8 Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the King's name, and SEAL it with the King's ring: for the writing which is written in the King's name, and sealed with the King's ring, may no man reverse.

... Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a SEAL upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm.

...2 Corinthians 11:2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. For I promised you to one Husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ.

...Isaiah 54:5 For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.

......Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, In lovingkindness and in compassion, 20And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the LORD.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget