What Giant Are You Facing by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. What giant are you facing? Fear not, Mighty Warrior. The LORD is with you. I know that the enemy has been taunting you.

What Giant Are You Facing by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. What giant are you facing? Fear not, Mighty Warrior. The LORD is with you. I know that the enemy has been taunting you. As I was with David, so I am with you. How much greater is He who is in you, Dear One, than he who is in the world. Though the devil and his minions curse you and threaten you, laugh at them, My Child.

When the enemy approaches you, do not shrink back in fear. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. You come to him in the Name of the LORD. You wear My Armor of Light. You come with mighty spiritual weapons for the pulling down of every stronghold. I give My angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways.

You are the dominant one on the battlefield for I have attained the victory for you through the Cross. This day I shall deliver the enemy up into your hands, and you will strike him down with the Sword of the Spirit. Do not be shaken, Dear One. You stand upon the Rock of Ages. All those around you shall see and know that the LORD does not deliver by worldly weapons, but by My Spirit within you.

The battle is Mine and I am giving the enemy into your hand. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall it be accomplished. I am your Shield and Helper and your Glorious Sword. You are no longer a slave to fear, My Warrior Bride, but you are a Child of God. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread upon their heights.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

... 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

...2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.

...Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

...1 Samuel 17: 36Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, since he has taunted the armies of the living God. 37And David said, “The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul said to David, “Go, and may the LORD be with you.”

...1 Samuel 17:45Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted. 46 This day the LORD will deliver you up into my hands, and I will strike you down and remove your head from you

... 47and that all this assembly may know that the LORD does not deliver by sword or by spear; for the battle is the LORD’S and He will give you into our hands.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget