Agree With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Agree with Me. How can two walk together unless they be in agreement. Are you agreeing with My Word or that bad report?

Agree With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry
The Holy Spirit woke me up and said," Agree with Me." It was like fireworks going off all around me. Later, as I checked my email, a well known man of God had also received this same word today so wow, knew I had to post this! :)

"Beloved. Agree with Me. How can two walk together unless they be in agreement. Are you agreeing with My Word or that bad report? You are in Me and I in you. You have been born again to walk IN Me. We are so close, Dear One. The new covenant is BETTER than the old one, My Child. You are My Temple in which My Spirit resides.

Walk by faith and not by sight. This is so important for My end time army to understand. Cast down every thought that exalts itself against your God. Reject every bad report and instead speak My Word. I am faithful Who has promised. Do you believe this in your heart of hearts, My Child? You must believe to see your victory manifested.

Behold I have given YOU authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy, and nothing shall harm you. What fellowship can darkness have with Light? None, Beloved. Darkness flees in My Light. Did I not say that if you believed you would see the GLORY of your God? Oh yes, My Glory shall come upon you and be IN you, My Warrior Bride. When we are agreed, all of HEAVEN shall break loose! And NOTHING shall be impossible to you!
.
...Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they are agreed?

...Job 22:21 Agree with God, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you.

...Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.

...2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

...Colossians 2:6 Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him.

...2 Corinthians 6:14 Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

...John 11:40Jesus replied, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

...Matthew 17:20...Jesus answered. "For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Luke 10:19


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget