The Lion of Judah by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Vengeance belongeth unto Me; I will recompense, saith the Lord."

The Lion of Judah by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Lion of Judah stepping into Time. And I heard the words to the song," How Great is our God."

All of heaven was singing this as the Great and Holy Lion of Judah came forth. And I heard this," I have come to avenge My Own; Recompense is in My Hand."

Beloved. I am not just an observer of the times and seasons in your life. No, Dear One. I saved you and you are Mine. I have not left you as orphans. The Lamb is a Lion. He who touches you touches the Apple of My Eye. I have heard your cries. Can you feel the darkness trembling? Fear not, but watch what I shall do. Let your heart sing for joy with the Heavenly Hosts. If your God is for you, who can stand against you, My Child? I am stepping into your circumstances; be still and know that I am God. Be filled with all comfort, My Beloved. I have come to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you. "Vengeance belongeth unto Me; I will recompense, saith the Lord."

AVENGE:to take vengeance for or on behalf of; to exact satisfaction for (a wrong) by punishing the wrongdoer. (This of course is Satan and his demons)
RECOMPENSE:An equivalent returned for anything done, suffered, or given; compensation; requital; suitable return.

...2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
...Romans 12:19 Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto the wrath 'of God': for it is written, "Vengeance belongeth unto Me; I will recompense, saith the Lord."
...Matthew 6:6 But you, whenever you pray, go into your own room and shut the door: then pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father--He who sees in secret--will recompense you.
...Luke 18:7-8 And will not God give justice to His elect, who cry to Him day and night? Will He delay long over them? I tell you, He will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?”

"The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice, all the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice and trembles at His voice

Age to age He stands and time is in His hands
Beginning and the end, beginning and the end
The Godhead three in one, Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb, the Lion and the Lamb

Name above all names, worthy of our praise
My heart will sing how great is our God,
Name above all names, worthy of our praise
And my heart will sing how great is our God,
how great is our God" (see first comment)
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget