Breaking Off the Yoke of Your Oppressor by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have held your hand through it all. I am breaking off the yoke of your oppressor. I have unbarred the two leaved gates before you.

Breaking Off the Yoke of Your Oppressor by Deborah Waldron Fry
The Comforter is here, Beloved. I know you have been in a very hard place. Though it did not feel it at times, I have held your hand through it all. I am breaking off the yoke of your oppressor. I have unbarred the two leaved gates before you. Your King of Glory opens wide the gates. I open doors no man can shut.



Do not let doubt and fear stop you from entering this new season in your life. See as I see, Beloved. Only believe. I have gone before you and made the crooked places straight, I have broken to pieces the gates of brass. I have cut asunder the bars of iron. You have entered the Holy of Holies by a new and Living Way. I am giving you treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places.

You will know and declare that your Lord, He is God. I am He who calls you by name. You are loved and highly favored, My Bride. Because I spared not My own Son, shall I not also give you ALL THINGS freely with Him?

Yes, Beloved, this is Truth. I am opening up windows of heaven over you. Take heart, My Child. It is time, and My plans shall no longer be delayed. Be not afraid of the bad report, only believe MY Word. Blessings are flowing to you from My Hand that you will not even have room enough to contain. Every good and perfect gift comes down from your Father of Lights.

Isaiah 45:1 To open before him the two-leaved gates — “The gates of Babylon" (the world system); and the gates shall not be shut (against you)

Isaiah 45:2 "I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars. 3"I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, So that you may know that it is I, The LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me as a dread Champion; therefore my persecutors will stumble; they will not overcome me.

Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said unto the ruler of the synagogue, "Be not afraid, only believe."

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

Isaiah 9:3They will rejoice before You as people rejoice at the harvest and like warriors dividing the plunder. 4 For You will break the yoke of their oppressor and lift the heavy burden from their shoulders.

Acts 10:38 And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget