My Angels Charge Over You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have given My angels charge over you. They are encamped all around you. They hearken to the Voice of my Word.

My Angels Charge Over You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have given My angels charge over you. They are encamped all around you. They hearken to the Voice of my Word. When you speak My Word, it is the same as if I were speaking.


I have given you authority to do this, Dear One. Do not feel that you are not worthy of this blessing. By the Blood of the Lamb, I have pardoned all your iniquities and redeemed your life from the pit. Daily, I crown you with lovingkindness and compassion. Therefore, My Child, give your angels something to work with.

It is a benefit afforded only to those who are born again by My Spirit. Do not give a voice to your fears, Dear One. Speak the Word only. My heavenly messengers diligently listen for My Voice in your mouth. Surely and without fail, My angels, mighty in strength, shall hear and respond.

To them is given an exceeding might of intellect, and voice, and force which they delight to use in sacred services for you. What is impossible for man, is possible with your God. I have sent you much help. My heavenly warriors do My pleasure and are ever ready to hear, and know, and follow implicitly My declared will. Fear not, Little One; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Psalm 91:10 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your dwelling. 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.

Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His Word. 21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye His hosts; ye ministers of His, that do His pleasure.

literally, "so as to hearken," that is, their acts of obedience are prompt, so that they are ever ready to hear, and know, and follow implicitly His declared will. (compare De 26:17; Lu 1:19). (commentary)

Luke 10:19 "Listen carefully: I have given you authority [that you now possess] to tread on serpents and scorpions, and [the ability to exercise authority] over all the power of the enemy (Satan); and nothing will [in any way] harm you."

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget