My Word is Like Honey by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Word is like honey on your lips. I have given you a desire for divine revelations and heavenly encounters.

My Word is Like Honey by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have given you a spiritual taste for My Goodness. My Word is like honey on your lips. I have given you a desire for divine revelations and heavenly encounters. But you must know My Word, Beloved, so that the enemy cannot deceive you. His words leave a sour taste in your mouth and are poison to your soul. My Word is sweet, sweeter than anything the world has to offer, yes, even those things which are most delicious.


Dig into My Word, My Child, and devour it as a starving man. Discover My Goodness, Truth and Grace. I am the Word, Dear One. Come into My garden, My Bride. Eat My Word, the honey and the honeycomb. My Word is truth, and is pure, and will not lie. The fruit of the Spirit shall come forth and rivers of Living Water shall flow from you.

My Word shall not return void, but will accomplish that to which it was sent. They shall be your joy and your heart's delight, for you bear My Name. Eat, My Child, drink and imbibe deeply, O My love. For you are to Me a sweet savor among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. Come, Beloved, taste and see that the Lord is good.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
Psalm 19:10 9 The fear (reverence) of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments (see 1 John 4:17) of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. (The honey that drops from the comb is the finest and purest)

Ezekiel 3:3 He said to me, "Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you." Then I ate it, and it was sweet as honey in my mouth.

Revelation 10:9 And I went to the angel and said, "Give me the small scroll." "Take it and eat it," he said. "It will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey."

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Jeremiah 15:16 When I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God of Heaven's Armies.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 Corinthians 2:15 - For we are unto God A SWEET SAVOUR (smell, taste KJV) of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

Logos: Strongs 3056 ("word") is preeminently used of Jesus Christ, expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit. Can be written word also.

Jesus as the logos: Psalm 33:6, Luke 1:2, John 1:1, First John 1:1
Rhema: Strongs 4487 rhḗma: a spoken word, made "by the living voice".

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget