Coming King by Deborah Waldron Fry

The poor shall be recompensed, and the afflicted shall be rescued. My lovingkindness indeed never ceases.

Coming King by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am He who sits upon a white horse, the One called Faithful and True. 

I will never give up on you, My Child. Righteousness is My belt and faithfulness, the sash about My waist. Let not your heart be troubled.

The poor shall be recompensed, and the afflicted shall be rescued. My lovingkindness indeed never ceases. My compassion for you fails not. I am your portion and your hope, Dear One. Even when you cannot believe, still I remain faithful to you. I can be nothing else. It is who I am. I am faithful to My Word to perform it.

I am faithful to you, My Bride. I am not a man that I would lie. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I speak and then act, I promise and I fulfill. Take courage, My Love. You have been called into fellowship with the Son.

Be of good cheer, My Child. I am entirely faithful. I am the Faithful One. My lovingkindness extends to the heavens and My faithfulness reaches to the skies. Rejoice, Beloved. I am your soon coming King.

...Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True.

...1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by Whom you were called unto the fellowship of His Son.
...Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our faith without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

...Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet He abides faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

...Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change his mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?

...Deut 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord Your God, He is God, the faithful God.

...Isaiah 11:5 Righteousness will be His belt and faithfulness the sash around His waist.

...Psalm 89:8 O LORD God of Heaven's Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O LORD? You are entirely faithful.

...Psalm 36:5Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

...Lamentations 3:22 The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

Amazing painting by Linda Self Noyes;used with permission; title: Coming King


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget