My Warrior Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

No word shall return to Me empty and void. It will accomplish that to which it was sent. Nothing can stand against your God.

My Warrior Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not be moved by what you see, My Warrior. Maintain your stance. Keep your eyes upon Me. By moved by My Word only. 

For I am everything that I say that I am, and I will do everything that I have spoken. No word shall return to Me empty and void. It will accomplish that to which it was sent. Nothing can stand against your God.

You are in Me and I in you. You are My Intercessory Warriors. When you speak and pray, believe that IT IS FINISHED. Come into agreement with My Word. There is no negotiation for you are speaking your Father's words and not your own. I do not waiver. I do not change My mind. I do not consult the enemy. I command, direct, and decree. And so shall you, My Warrior Bride.

Do not be silent in battle, My Child. When the devil comes to confront you, tell him IT IS WRITTEN. Announce your identity. You are My son/My daughter made in My image. He will know that he is not up against you, but Me. I have your back, Beloved. You fight from a place of victory. You are telling the enemy that you yield your own will to Mine. Tell the devil to "GET BEHIND ME, SATAN". And he must flee! Having done all, stand, My Love. Stand on My Word. And I shall send angels to minister to you after every battle. I will contend with those who contend with you. Do not fear, Beloved, but rise up, knowing who you are in Me. Your feet are on the Rock and you shall not be moved.

Decree a thing, and it shall be established for you: and the Light shall shine upon your ways. You shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand still, and SEE the salvation of the LORD. Fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against the enemy for the LORD will be with you! Have not I commanded you? BE STRONG & COURAGEOUS; be NOT AFRAID! The LORD your God is with you wherever you go!

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

...Mathew 28:19"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

...2 Chronicles 20:17 "You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf....' Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them, for the LORD is with you."

...Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established for you: and the light shall shine upon your ways.29When men are cast down, then you shall say, There is lifting up; and He shall save the humble person.30He shall deliver the innocent man: and he is delivered by the pureness of your hands.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget