The Deepest Valley by Tammy Lang Jensen

The strong arm of the Lord is your guide. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, enabling me to stand on Mountain Heights (Psalm 18:33).

The Deepest Valley by Tammy Lang Jensen
The strong arm of the Lord is your guide. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, enabling me to stand on Mountain Heights (Psalm 18:33). God will be with you on the mountain, and he will walk you through the valley.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me (Psalm 23:4).

Our God is not a vicarious God. He is not moved and waved about by the feelings and actions of others. He is consistent and long-suffering, never leaving your side. In the deepest valley you are with me. If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in Sheol (hell), you are there (Psalm 139:8). The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth looking for those who love him and are called according to His purpose. Are you fulfilling your whole purpose?

Or have you become weary and laid down on the highways and byways of your life. Well lead, follow, or get out of the way; because the glory train is coming through. Do not be caught naked and unaware, be clothed for the journey. Girded about with the TRUTH and wearing the full armor of God. But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard (Isaiah 52:12). I will strengthen you for your journey, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).

When you are at your highest high, I am there....when you are at your lowest low, I am there.... I am the King of your castle, I am the Lord of lords. I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending; yet, I have no end. I am the one true living God. Those who thirst for me, will never thirst again. Those who wait on me, will not be disappointed. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry (Habakkuk 2:3).

I am the God of your circumstance, happenstance, and accidents. Call to me in any and all situations. Surely I will hear from heaven and answer you. And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear (Isaiah 65:24). The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

Call to the Lord, ask him to search your heart today. Say Lord, if there is anything known or unknown to me that is hindering my walk with you, search it out, burn it up and let it fall to the ground. More of you and less of me....How do two walk together unless they agree (Amos 3:3). And how do I give you the reins, unless I SURRENDER....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget