God of Knowledge by Tammy Lang Jensen

Do not multiply your words of pride, let not vainglory come out of your mouth; for Jehovah is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed (1 Samuel 2:3).

God of Knowledge by Tammy Lang Jensen
Many of my elite have given into false imaginations and wrong mindsets. You must remain my hidden ones, my pure at heart. Do not multiply your words of pride, let not vainglory come out of your mouth; for Jehovah is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed (1 Samuel 2:3).

Bring no more offerings a vanity (emptiness, falsity, vainglory); [Your hollow offering of] incense is an abomination to me; the new moons and Sabbath, the calling of assemblies, I cannot endure— it is iniquity and profanation, even the solemn meeting (Isaiah 1:13). Woe, unto seekers of self, you have blood stained hands. I turn my back on you and set my face like a flint. I am calling out my new generation, My Jonahs.

The ones who will endure three days in the belly of the whale and come out rejoicing. My called out ones, set apart, sold out to the love of Christ. Not called or lured away by the lust, desires, and greed of this world. True warriors, prophets, an apostles for Jesus. Sanctified, purified by the fiery trials of affliction; coming out as pure gold and the glory of the Lord can be seen shining on their faces. With an appearance of being sprinkled with gold dust, they shimmer and sparkle with humility. Lowly in the world, but mighty in my kingdom.

Understanding the true price paid, by the one who gave it all, so they didn’t have to. The hidden ones are living laid down lives. Giving up their right to be right. Refusing to pick up offense or eat from the enemies table. Oh, how he loves you....Oh, how he has waited for you. The one singing, “I only want your presence Lord!” How lovely is your dwelling place; Lord Almighty! My Soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord (Psalm 84:1-2).

My heart says of you, seek his face! Your face, Lord, I will seek (Psalm 27:8). Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded (James 4:8). I have heard many a famous preacher stand in the pulpit and proclaim, “God allows U-turns!” My question to you today is, “Do you know what your turnaround cost God?” It cost him everything. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16)....Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget