My Voice by Deborah Waldron Fry

The heavens are open over you. Nothing can separate you from My Love and care. I am Emmanuel, God with you.

My Voice by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Many of My Own feel like I have been absent in your life. You imagine that I have been silent. You have been hearing "noise" instead of My Voice. 

My Child, this is a lie from the enemy. This static is caused by the prince of the power of the air. But remember, Dear One, you are Mine through the new birth.

The heavens are open over you. Nothing can separate you from My Love and care. I am Emmanuel, God with you. I am tuning your ears to hear My Voice without interference. Our connection is secure. You are on My frequency. NOTHING shall be able to sever our connection. We are One in the Spirit. For My Spirit shall make intercession for you with groanings which cannot be uttered. Fear not, My Love. My Voice thunders through all the lies of the enemy.

My Lightnings clear out the atmosphere of all demonic activity. Like a Ray of Son shine, I speak into your heart My words of Love. Look up, Beloved. Surely, the Voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders.

My Voice is the Sound of many waters. O My Dove, you dwell in the clefts of the Rock, in the secret places of the stairs. Let Me see your face, let Me hear your voice; for sweet is your voice. Call to Me, Beloved, and I WILL answer you, and tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

...Job 37:4 After it, a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, And He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. 5 God thunders with His voice wondrously,

....Ezekiel 43:2and behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the way of the east. And His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory.

...Revelation 12:15And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.

...Song of Solomon 2:14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

...Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget