The Way of The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have released blueprints and strategies. But few are releasing what they know, afraid and intimidated by the judgement of man.

The Way of The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
How long will my people pursue wrong things and chase after idols. My patience and long suffering has been put to the test. The blood of the Saints cries out and I wring my hands for what is to come. I have sent out a call of preparation to my people.

 I have released blueprints and strategies. But few are releasing what they know, afraid and intimidated by the judgement of man. The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world so it hates you, (John 15:19). Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake, (Matthew 5:11).

You are my fire starters, my called out ones! Assigned to get the Army of the Lord moving. These are perilous times and I need strong soldiers. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:1-2). This is why I have been purging and purifying my own in the furnace of affliction.

To make sure the enemy has nothing in them. Crucify all pride and covetousness from you. You must be my lowly and humble servants. I have a Somber warning for my servants. When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through dry and barren places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, I will return to the house I left. When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept, clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself. And they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation (Matthew 12:43-45). Demons travel in packs and they don’t fight fair. Are you shored up against the enemy. Are you wearing the full armor of God, have you anointed yourself with oil? When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19).

Are you trained up in the way you should go? Are you ready to be a standard against the enemy and all his wicked ways. Have you felt bombarded and the attacks relentless every day. Know that your God is able. Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: Is there anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27). For nothing will be impossible with God (Luke 1:37). The same power that raised Christ from the dead, lives on the inside of you.

Time to shut the enemy down with your shield of faith and the sword of the spirit, the word of God that is sharper than any double edged sword. God is your way maker, chain breaker, and he will not leave your side. So in the heat of the battle, just call out to him. Then wait with great expectation, as he rushes to your side. HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE!Tammy Lang Jensen 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget