The Streams of Living Water by Tammy Lang Jensen

He brought streams out of a rocky crag and made water flow down like rivers (Psalm 78:16). There is a turning of the wisdom of man,

The Streams of Living Water by Tammy Lang Jensen
You are God implants, his hidden arrows in the quiver. He has planted you in churches all over the world. So when the time arrives, the measure of him that is to come forth will be released from the belly of the Saints. 

Streams of living water, in a dry parched land. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38). Not just a trickle, but a flood filling my people to overflow.

He brought streams out of a rocky crag and made water flow down like rivers (Psalm 78:16). There is a turning of the wisdom of man, back to the one who created it all. In that day, man’s hearts will turn to the Father, rightly dividing the word of truth. My sheep know my voice and follow me. They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice (John 10:5). They will be my people, and I will be there God.

They will call to me, and I will teach them great and unsearchable things they do not know (Jeremiah 33:3). Their kindness, generosity and humility will be there calling card. By this shall all men know ye are my disciples, if ye have loved one to another (John 13:35). Oh, to be worthy of being His called out ones just by our treatment of others. I will come and judge my people. Have I not commanded you, Judge not, lest you be judged.

And with the measure you use it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:2). It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their destiny will overtake them. We serve a way-maker, chain breaker, the one who will honor your destiny choices. I hear a call to align with your destination. Will you align with me, agree with me, make peace with me? I am the great shalom, I am Jehovah Rapha, I am Jehovah Jireh. Will you let me heal you and trust me to provide. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3). And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Climb to the mountaintop with me, come away with me to know me intimately.

People from many nations will come and say, come let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of Jacob’s God. There he will teach us His ways, and we will walk in his paths. For the Lord’s teaching will go out from Zion; his word will go out from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:3). Come away with me, learn of me, teach the nations of me. So in that day, the gospel will go around the world. The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives (Luke 4:18).

He has ransomed you from the enemy to go out and ransom others. To literally pry them from the grip of hell and the grave. Your Bible is a weapon, use it: TO DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget