The Mighty Fortress by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I know that you are hearing the winds of adversity blowing all around you. The small gusts that once came against you have become like a tempest.

The Mighty Fortress by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I know that you are hearing the winds of adversity blowing all around you. The small gusts that once came against you have become like a tempest. Blow, after blow, after blow. I am still right here with you, My Child. You are still standing on the Rock, no matter what it looks like around you. I will contend with he who contends with you.

You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. I am a Mighty Fortress. I shall not let your foot be moved. You are IN Me and I in you. GREATER is He in you than he that is in the world. Greater is MY HOLY SPIRIT than any force of the enemy! Fear not, Dear One. My Spirit comes like a Mighty rushing Wind.

Nothing overcomes My dunamis POWER in you! My Breath is in your lungs. Speak forth My Word. My Breath, My Holy Spirit abides in you. The enemy may huff and puff, but he CANNOT destroy what My Hand has created. I am your Strong Tower. In me, you are safe. I deliver you ALWAYS from the evil one. Whoever comes against you, comes against Me. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall you be victorious in all things. I am the Place of Peace for you and for your children. I give My angels charge over you.

NO harm shall come nigh your dwelling and NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. What I have spoken WILL come to pass. You are My Beloved and I am yours. Behold, when the evil ones gather together against you, they shall fall for your sake. And I shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established; thou shalt be far from oppression, for thou shalt not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near thee.15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me; whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Me,” saith the Lord.

Psalm 121
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand.
6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 91


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget