My Goodness by Deborah Waldron Fry

A bruised reed I will not break, and a smoldering wick I will not extinguish, till I lead justice to victory.

My Goodness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. This thick darkness around you is not of Me. Do not faint, My Child. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the living. 

Though you may feel dead in your soul, I have come to bring you LIFE. The Resurrected King is raising you up from the ashes of defeat. I am the Victorious One. I am the Light of your life.

The burning ember in your heart shall be fanned by the very Breath of God. A bruised reed I will not break, and a smoldering wick I will not extinguish, till I lead justice to victory. It shall not be by your own works, but by My Grace are you set on FIRE once again. So do not "struggle" to believe. The very same Power that raises the dead dwells in you, Dear One. My Spirit is quickening your mortal body. I am He who was dead and I am alive forever more. I am a consuming Fire. All the walls around your heart melt in My Presence.

This bitter smoke around you that is so hurtful to your eyes shall be blown away by Winds of My Spirit. Instead of fear and confusion, My Fire shall ignite that spark of life in you that you thought had died. I am arousing a great Flame in you, the very Flame of the Lord. You shall burn once again with the very FIRE of your God. Arise and shine, Beloved. Your eyes shall become as Mine, blazing with the Fire of My Love. You shall see Me as I am and your heart shall rejoice. In My Light, you shall see Light.

...Psalm 97:5The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD; at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

...Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. 21In His name the nations will put their hope.”

...Luke 12:49 I have come to ignite a fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

...Luke 3:16 John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but He who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE."

...Revelation 19:11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its Rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

...1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget