I Am Ready For Any Task Through Christ by John Hagee

I am God’s handiwork created to perform good works and walk in the paths He has prepared for me. He is my sufficiency.

I Am Ready For Any Task Through Christ by John Hagee
Philippians 4:13—I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

I Am Ready For Any Task Through Christ, Who Fills Me With Inner Strength

I am God’s handiwork created to perform good works and walk in the paths He has prepared for me.  He is my sufficiency.  The Lord encourages my heart and strengthens me in every good work and word.  God furnishes me with favor and earthly blessing at all times and in all things so that I accomplish the good works He sets before me.
I Obey my employer and those I serve, showing respect and concern to please them.  I work diligently, with all my heart, not to please man, but as if doing service to Christ Himself.  For, whatever good I do, I receive my reward from the Lord.  I am submissive and pleasing in my workplace.  I prove myself to be loyal, faithful and entirely reliable so that I might do credit to the teachings of God, my Savior.

As I commit and trust my work and plans wholly to God, He causes my thoughts to become agreeable to His will and blesses the work of my hands with success.  He illuminates my integrity and my righteousness in Christ, so that they shine like the noonday sun. I make it my ambition to live quietly and peacefully, to mind my own affairs and to work with my hands.  In this way, I command the respect of the outside world.  I do all things without murmuring, faultfinding, complaining, questioning or doubting.  In this way, I show myself as an honest and pure child of God.  I am seen among those I work with as a bright light shining in a dark world.

I do not lose heart in doing right, for in due time I will reap a harvest.  As I place my hope in Him, I run and do not faint.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget