I Am Your Healer by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The devil has tried to clip your wings. The enemy has attempted to break you. He wanted to destroy your faith in Me. He wanted to take your life. He wanted to keep you from moving in the Spirit.

I Am Your Healer by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard the chorus being sung from the old rock song, "Broken Wings."
"Beloved. The devil has tried to clip your wings. The enemy has attempted to break you. He wanted to destroy your faith in Me. He wanted to take your life. He wanted to keep you from moving in the Spirit.

But I am your Healer. I have taken these broken wings of yours and transformed them into a thing of beauty. For you were made in My image. You shall fly again, Little One. I caught you in My wings when you were falling, and I have carried you and nurtured you. I have covered you with My feathers, I have hidden you under My wings.

My faithfulness has been your shield and protection. You are the apple of My eye. Arise My Love, My beautiful one and come away. Now is the time to fly in the beauty of My Salvation. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Sing for joy, Beloved. Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; They will behold a far-distant land.
................................................
"So take these broken wings, And learn to fly again, Learn to live so free. And when we hear the voices sing, The Book of Love will open up and let us in."

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along. 11For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone.'

...Deuteronomy 32:11 Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions.

...Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

...Matthew 23:37 ...How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings...

...Psalm 63:7 For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.

...Psalm 91:16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation." (the word here in Hebrew is Yahshua or Jesus)

Isaiah 33:17 Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; They will behold a far-distant land.

...Revelation 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, "Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget