You are My War Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have raised you up and seated you beside Me in the heavenlies. Keep your mind on things above, Dear One. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith.

You are My War Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My War Eagles. You are powerful in the Spirit. Do not allow the enemy to pull you down to his level. I have raised you up and seated you beside Me in the heavenlies. Keep your mind on things above, Dear One. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith. Do not engage the enemy on the ground. Do not try to fight him by carnal methods. My ways are higher than mans' ways.

My thoughts are higher than mans' thoughts. I have given you My Spirit. To you, My Child, nothing is hidden. I am revealing the enemy's plans to you by My Spirit. You are not fighting flesh and blood. You are fighting evil entities. You are fighting the powers of darkness. The weapons of your warfare are not carnal, but MIGHTY through your God for the pulling down of strongholds. Though the enemy has set himself against you, fear not, Dear One. I am laughing in the heavens at the enemy for

My Eagles have come forth and you will be victorious. Pick up that snake and carry him into My realm of Glory. He is defenseless here. When you are In the Spirit, he is weak, useless, and vulnerable. You always have the victory through your Lord Jesus Christ. You have access to My War Room, Beloved, and I shall declare to you things to come. I shall reveal to you My secret counsel. So do not fear, Beloved. The Lion has roared. Your Lord has spoken. My plans shall stand. I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

…Luke 10:18 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

...Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

...Amos 3:7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets. 8 A lion has roared! Who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken! Who can but prophesy?

...Isaiah 55:8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

...John 16:13 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

...Psalm 2: 1Why do the nations rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His Anointed, saying,3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget