The Sword of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have the enemy in confusion. He does not know where My Spirit is coming from or where He is going. I am unleashing Winds that shall once again tear down spiritual wickedness in high places.

The Sword of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. As the wind blows mightily in the natural, so My Winds are violently shaking the kingdom of darkness. Have no fear, My Child. You are safe in the Secret Place. You are hidden in Christ. You will not have one hair touched upon your head.

I have the enemy in confusion. He does not know where My Spirit is coming from or where He is going. I am unleashing Winds that shall once again tear down spiritual wickedness in high places. I am moving and shaking principalities and powers and rulers of darkness. As I disturb the atmosphere of the devil's domain, I am sending My Warriors with the Sword of the Spirit. You shall pierce through the darkness with your Sword of Light.

As the devil is made a footstool for My feet, so I put all things under your feet, Dear One. My dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away, and My Kingdom shall never be destroyed. You have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you, and this surpassing greatness of My Power is to all who believe. Fear not. You are seated with Me in the heavenly realms.

You belong to Your Savior. I am He who sits in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one to come. I am stretching forth My Strong Scepter and declaring that you shall rule in the midst of your enemies. My Hand is upon you and I am bringing you forth by My Spirit. My Wind shall blow wherever it pleases. So it shall be with everyone born of the Spirit.

The devil shall hear the sound, but not know where you have been or where you are going. Prophesy, My prophets. Prophecy to the Breath, and say ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Come from the four winds, O Breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” And so shall My Breath come into My people and they shall stand upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

...Ephesians 1:20 which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one to come.22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church, 23which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

...Psalms 8:6 You made man to have dominion over the works of Your hands; you have put all things under his feet.

...Psalm 110:2 The LORD will stretch forth Your strong Scepter from Zion, saying, "Rule in the midst of Your enemies."

...John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

...Ezekiel 37:9Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they come to life.”’” 10So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.

...Daniel 7:14 And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget