My Heart of Love by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. This day, I give you My Heart as you have given Me yours. I am the King of your heart, the Lover of your soul.

My Heart of Love by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. This day, I give you My Heart as you have given Me yours. I am the King of your heart, the Lover of your soul. This is the day of hearts that the world celebrates. But, oh, My Precious One. There is no Love like Mine. Forever you dwell in My Heart of Love. Do not feel lonely or heart broken on this day, My Child. I am your Beloved and you are Mine. The angels rejoice in our Holy union. We are One. I am your True and Faithful Spouse. Forever you are set as seal upon My heart, a seal upon My Arm. Nothing can separate us.

So rejoice in our great Love today, Dear One. Let not your heart be troubled. Remember not the former sorrow and pain. You are no longer the rejected or the unloved. For your Maker is your Husband, the Lord of hosts is His name. I have called you like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when she is cast off, says your God. With everlasting love I have compassion on you, says the Lord, your Redeemer.

My Love is as strong as death, My zealous love as fierce as the grave. Its flashes of fire the very Flame of the Lord. Many waters cannot quench My Love for you nor can floods drown it. I call you who were once unloved, "My Beloved". My Fire burning in your heart shall consume the lies of the enemy. And all the earth shall know that you are Sons and Daughters of the Living God.

Jealous: zealous: a passionate commitment; intense zeal or fervor over something dear to one.
...Song of Solomon 8:3His left hand is under my head, and His right hand embraces me!6Set me as a seal upon Your heart, as a seal upon Your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave.Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord.7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.

...Isaiah 49:14But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.16Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

...Romans 9:25As He says in Hosea: “I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved,” 26and, “It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”
...Isaiah 54, John 17:21
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget