I Am A Chain Breaker by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am a way-maker, I am a chain breaker... there is freedom in the name of Jesus! I am your Hope, and your firm foundation.

I Am A Chain Breaker by  Tammy Lang Jensen
I am a way-maker, I am a chain breaker... there is freedom in the name of Jesus! I am your Hope, and your firm foundation.

When the earth is shaking, on Christ the solid rock I stand. Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on the house, but it did not fall because it had been founded on the rock (Matthew 7:24-25).

My people need to be a fortified city on a hill. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden (Matthew 5:14). No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a basket.

Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it’s light can be seen by all who enter the house (Luke 11:33). We are called to be the salt and light of the world. Hard times, easy times, when it’s convenient, and when it is not. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father‘s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this? (Esther 4:14). Esther finally stood up and made her plea when she knew lives were at stake.

Lives are at stake now, you must arise from your slumber. I see the hand of the Lord literally shaking his saints! Learn to wield your sword with Percision, so I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing (1 Corinthians 9:26). For Pharaoh will say of the people of Israel, they are wandering in the land; the wilderness has shut them in (Exodus 14:3). But, God has never lost a battle. He will make away in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

He will deliver you from the barren place of your ancestors. It shall be that you will drink of the brook, and I have commanded of the ravens to provide for you there. I am the God of all possibility, I will meet every one of your needs. I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread (Psalm 37:25). God will supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory. Will you trust Him today?....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget