You Are My Hidden Prophets by Deborah Waldron Fry

In a vision, I saw many wings. They were moving powerfully and were all positioned close to each other. I asked our Father what it was. I heard." I am gathering My Eagles."

You Are My Hidden Prophets by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw many wings. They were moving powerfully and were all positioned close to each other. I asked our Father what it was. I heard." I am gathering My Eagles."

"Beloved. I am gathering My Eagles. My older wise eagles have been waiting with Me. My young eaglets have been in training. You are My hidden prophets who have been kept for this hour. There is a place for young and old alike in this end time battle. I am bringing you together in unity. The power that is released through you shall be unequaled on the earth. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. You shall arm My people with My hidden knowledge.

You shall see through the deceptions of the enemy with your keen eyesight. You are snake eaters. The enemy is food for you. You shall rise up with wings as eagles. Together, you shall soar high above the dark clouds and ride on the Winds of the Spirit. No plan of the enemy shall get past you but you shall see it and reveal it. You shall trample serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you. Keep looking to Me, Beloved. I will not let you fall. Arise and shine, My Warrior Eagle. Behold, the darkness covers the earth, and gross darkness the people. But My glory shall be seen upon you. I am bringing you to new atmospheres. No evil can touch you here. Stay close, Beloved, and be not afraid. I LOOSE you now! Fly, Beloved! Fly under the Shadow of My Wings."

...Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; They will mount up with wings as eagles, They will run and not get weary, They will walk and not faint

...Isaiah 60:1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

...Matthew 16:19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget