My Word and My Promises by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. What enemy are you facing today? What walls has the enemy built up around you that are keeping you from My Promises?

My Word and My Promises by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was out walking around my yard a little while ago, asking our Father what He would say to His Beloved today. I walked around the boundaries of our property and I sensed the Presence and Love of God so strongly. I heard this for you, dear Child of God.

"Beloved. What enemy are you facing today? What walls has the enemy built up around you that are keeping you from My Promises? Many walls you have faced, My Child. I know all things and I have seen what the devil plans against you. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually the attacks have come against the Lord your God and His Anointed. He has stolen that which was freely given to you. But know this, Dear One. The devil rages and plots IN VAIN.

Though he sets himself against My Children, I will speak to him in My wrath and terrify them on your behalf. In faith and as a prophetic act, walk around your property, your street, your cities. Walk around that negative doctor's report, walk around that sick child, walk around by faith and decree My Word and My Promises. I have freely given you all things through My Son. They belong to you. You are My sons and my daughters.

Now is the time for My radical Ones to shine forth. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith! You are My Glorious end time Bride, who has kissed the Son, and will not follow another. Rise up, oh Beloved of the Lord, call forth those things that be not as though they were, and watch those walls come crashing down! The enemy shall not touch My Anointed! Ask of Me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.

Radical: not bound by traditional ways or beliefs
...Romans 8:32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

...Genesis 13:17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it to you.
...Psalm 2:1 Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? 2The kings of the earth set themselves,and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying,3“Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” 4He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.5Then He will speak to them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury, saying,6“As for Me, I have set my King on Zion, My holy hill.”7I will tell of the decree:The Lord said to me, “You are My Son;today I have begotten you.8Ask of Me, and I will make the nations your heritage,and the ends of the earth your possession.

Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”10 Now therefore, O kings, be wise;be warned, O rulers of the earth.11Serve the Lord with fear,and rejoice with trembling.12Kiss the Son,lest He be angry, and you perish in the way,for his wrath is quickly kindled.Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget