Trust Is A Must by Tammy Lang Jensen

Though you feel many times like you are sitting on a little boat, adrift in an ocean of disaster; I am with you and my angels can paddle you home.

Trust Is A Must by Tammy Lang Jensen
Though you feel many times like you are sitting on a little boat, adrift in an ocean of disaster; I am with you and my angels can paddle you home.

I will require many things of my servants, and TRUST is a MUST. Without trust the rest of the foundational tools break down. How can you love Me, if you do not trust Me. Jesus replied,"Love The Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."(Matthew 22:37).

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation (Psalm 13:5). How can you take a leap of faith, if you do not trust Me to catch you if you fall. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him, must believe that he exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek him (Hebrews 11:6). Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9).

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6). God ask us not to trust our own human understanding, but to place our trust in Him. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:9). He commands us over and over to trust Him, as if he already knows the human condition. How we wrestle with this simple thing, how we claw and scratch to have control.

Until over and over we make a mess of things, finally broken and exhausted, we cry out to God. Lord take this cup from me, but not my will, your will be done (Luke 22:42). "Be Still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"(Psalm 46:10). I am Almighty, all powerful, and nothing escapes My eye (Revelation 1:8). Not even one small servant, and a little boat, in a great big sea....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget