The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

There is a prophetic message here. The devil comes to destroy, but Jesus brought us LIFE.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
Yesterday, a hurricane named Harvey, meaning "battle worthy" was headed straight toward Corpus Christi, TX, which is latin for Body of Christ. This was no coincidence, I do not think, but an analogy of what the enemy would like to do to the real Body of Christ. It hit also at ROCKPORT, TX. Jesus is the Rock and port is a "haven."

There is a prophetic message here. The devil comes to destroy, but Jesus brought us LIFE. John 10:10 This morning, Holy Spirit woke me with a vision. I saw the Bride of Christ. She was standing on a Rock in the middle of dark threatening waters. All around her was a tremendous storm with waves and winds roaring. I heard a comforting Voice telling her to "Look up." I then saw what she saw. It was a perfect opening through the dark clouds, like a portal, an open heaven with Light shining from it and upon her. It had ALWAYS been there, She just hadn't been looking up, but she had been looking at herself and her circumstances. She had not even realized that she was safe.

"Beloved. I am the Rock on which you stand. I am your Savior and I am good; A stronghold in the day of trouble. I am your Rock and your Fortress in whom you take refuge. Though the winds of destruction blow all around you, look up, My Child. Keep your mind on things above where you are seated with Me in heavenly Places. The Way you know. I am the Door. I am the Gate. I open doors no man can shut. You dwell in the Secret Place. Though many shall fall, you will NOT fall, My Child. For I hold you in My Hand. Wherever you are, My Light shines upon you. The heavens are open over you, Dear One. Angels come and go and minister to you. Our connection is SECURE through My Holy Spirit. The enemy can not touch you when your eyes are upon Me, My Bride. Your God reigns over all things. I am your salvation and your Glory: the Rock of your strength. Look up, Beloved when the storms of life threaten to overtake you. I alone am your Rock and Salvation: I am your defense. Fear not, My Child. Even the Winds and the sea obey Me. I have placed your feet upon the Rock and you shall not be moved."

...Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my Rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my Rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.

...Matthew 8:26Then Jesus rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of Man is this, that even winds and sea obey Him?”
We pray for all who were affected by Hurricane Harvey.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget