The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

I see the Bride of Christ. She is a bride, yet she is a warrior. She is rising up wearing white, but also rainbow colors are all around her.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
I see the Bride of Christ. She is a bride, yet she is a warrior. She is rising up wearing white, but also rainbow colors are all around her.

"Why are the powers of darkness shaking, Beloved? Why is the earth groaning, the seas roaring, and men fainting from fear? Why is the world in dismay and disarray? The enemy sees My Warrior Bride taking her rightful place. She has made herself pure through the Blood of the Lamb. The enemy sees this thing that I have done by My Own Right Hand. The devil knows his time is short. I have chosen you and raised you up for such a time as this. I have trained you and brought you through the Fire.

I have given you My Spirit. We are One, Dear One. The seven spirits are in full operation in you, My Love. You have received the fullness of My Spirit, the fullness of the Godhead dwells in your heart. The Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of Counsel and Might, the Spirit of Knowledge, and the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord. Oh, how you have ravished My Heart, My Bride. You are beautiful to Me. You have been raised up and are seated with Me in heavenly places. This is where you operate from, My Warrior Bride. You are above and not beneath. When you speak, mountains move and chains are loosed, the dead are raised, the sick healed. You shall walk as BOLD as a Lion! My Army is rising up, mighty and beautiful! The evil ones are FLEEING, though no one pursues them!"

...Luke 21:25 There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. 26 Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

...Isaiah 11:22And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

...Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

... Ephesians 2:5 God made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

...Song of Solomon 4:9 You hast ravished My heart, My sister, My spouse;
...Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget