Christ and The Child of Day by Deborah Waldron Fry

As I was ministering today to someone who has suffered many hurts and abuses in the past, Holy Spirit showed me something.

Christ and The Child of Day by Deborah Waldron Fry
As I was ministering today to someone who has suffered many hurts and abuses in the past, Holy Spirit showed me something. I saw how we are all born in need of a Savior because of the fall of Adam. Even in childhood, people in our lives make bad and evil decisions that can affect us for a long long time.

Before Jesus comes into our lives, we are all connected to darkness and death. I saw this connection as a dead ugly black cord. But wait! Here is the GOOD news! In a vision, I saw a person accept Jesus as their Savior. I saw angels come and SEVER the connection to the past, death, the devil and sin.

These new Believers were then connected to the Father by the the Holy Spirit through the Blood of Jesus. I saw this connection as a SILVER cord, like an umbilical cord, nourishing the Child of God with HIS LIFE and LIGHT. Silver is the color of REDEMPTION. This connection can never be broken and remains until the person dies and his spirit returns to God.

I saw the Believer as two separate beings. The one before Jesus and the one after. The one before the cross and the one after the Cross. The dead had passed away, the New Life had come! The Child of the night and darkness had died with Christ and the Child of day and the Light was created by the Hand of God and raised up ALIVE in Him! You have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer you who lives, but Jesus Christ living in you! How can we fail, Beloved? Amen? :D
And I heard this word for you:

"Beloved. Do not grieve and weep over things in the past. Behold, old things are passed away, all things have become new. I have dissolved all ties to the devil. You are united with Me. We have a NEW covenant, My Child, made by the Blood of the Lamb. You are a NEW creation in Christ Jesus. I have severed all connections between you and the devil and his evil deeds. You are now hidden with Christ in your Father God. We have a SECURE connection that can never be broken. We are One. You are totally separated from your old man. You have died to the old man you once were, Dear One. He is dead and buried. Let NOT the past haunt you any longer, My Child.

You are now MY workmanship, and I have pronounced over you," VERY GOOD". I am the Vine and you are the branch. You abide in Me now. I nourish you and sustain you. Though you once walked in darkness, now you walk in My Light and NEWNESS of Life. The only connection that remains to your past and your old man is in your mind, My Love. So keep your mind on things above. See yourself as you are seen in Heaven. The angels are rejoicing over you, to see this great thing that has been done. You are altogether beautiful, My love; there is no flaw in you. As I am, so are you in this world. Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? You have been united with Me. We are One in Spirit. I in you and you in Me, we are perfectly One. I am yours, and you are Mine. Rejoice, Beloved, and mourn no longer. You are safe with Me, now and forevermore. I make all things NEW."

Severed:1.Legal term: to break off or dissolve (ties, relations, etc.) 2. disunite 3. To cut off (a part) from a whole: 3. break or interrupt: sever a cord; 4.To break up (a relationship, for example)
...Ecclesiates 12:6Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed; 7then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

...2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

...Behold, all things are become new - The man is not only mended, but he is new made; he is a new creature, καινη κτισις, a new creation, a little world in himself; formerly, all was in chaotic disorder; now, there is a new creation, which God himself owns as His workmanship, and which He can look on and pronounce very good. Adam Clarke commentary

...Therefore if any man be in Christ - The phrase to “be in Christ,”means to be united to Christ by faith; or to be in Him as the branch is in the vine - that is, so united to the vine, or so in it, as to derive all its nourishment and support from it, and to be sustained entirely by it. Albert Barnes commentary

...Colossians 3:3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Galatians 2:19For through the Law I died to the Law so that I might live to God. 20I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God. For if righteousness comes through the Law, Christ died for nothing.”

...Romans 6:4 We therefore were buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may walk in newness of life.

...Luke 15:10 In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels over one sinner who repents.(born again)

...Colossians 1:22 But now He has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy, unblemished, and blameless in His presence.

...1 Corinthians 6:17 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with Him in spirit.

...John 17:20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, 21that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be IN US, so that the world may believe that you have sent Me. 22The glory that you have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are one, 23I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You loved Me."

...Song of Solomon 4:7 You are altogether beautiful, My love;there is no flaw in you


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget