Do Not Be Preoccupied by Tammy Lang Jensen

It is a delicate walk between myself and my disciples. Knowing how to gently guide, without them feeling forced.

Do Not Be Preoccupied by Tammy Lang Jensen
It is a delicate walk between myself and my disciples. Knowing how to gently guide, without them feeling forced. Knowing how to make warriors, without breaking the spirit. The enemy came to kill, steal, and destroy. I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). But with your free will, how do I get you to walk in that abundance. Surrender yourself to the Lord, and wait patiently for him.

Do not be preoccupied with an evil doer who succeeds in his way when he carries out his schemes. Let go of anger, and leave rage behind do not be preoccupied. It only leads to evil. Evil doers will be cut off from their inheritance but those who wait with Hope for the Lord will inherit the land (Psalm 37:7-9). I don't know about you, but I want what the Lord has promised. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him (Psalm 62:5).

For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed (Romans 8:19). Are you ready for your unveiling, to step forward for the Father of lights. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). And if you think you are not qualified for this task, just remember:

But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me (2 Corinthians 12:9). So this is how I have my Way, many mighty disciples I will create. I simply show up in their weakness. A many a frighten warrior, has drawn upon my strength! I own the cattle upon a thousand hills (psalm 50:10), come claim what I have promised....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget