The Gospel of Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry

And setteth me upon my high places" - places of safety or refuge.

The Gospel of Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have girded you with strength and shod your feet with My shoes. These boots are made for walking. 

Your feet are fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. These shoes are for climbing upon the high places. You have come to the Mountain of God. I have much to reveal to you, My Child. I have equipped you with everything you need.

Never stop your pursuit to reach the top. But here is a secret. When you think you have reached the summit, I will show you more. Yes, I will take you higher and deeper. So do not fear the heights. I am the One who has raised you up and I am well able to keep you from falling. You are ready, My Child. You shall see farther than ever before. New realms and new vistas are ahead! You shall have a bird's eye view with the keen vision of an eagle.

Do not fear. I have armed you with strength and made your way blameless. I have trained your hands for war, so that your arms can bend a bow of bronze. I have set your foot upon My Rock. You are safe from danger, Dear One. I make your feet as swift as the feet of a deer and station you upon the heights. You will not slip for My Right Hand supports you. Lay aside every weight and let us run this race together, Beloved. Keep your mind on things above. Keep looking to the Author and Perfecter of your faith and you shall see from new heights!

Habakkuk 3:19, "He will make my feet like hinds' feet, The hind is the female deer, remarkable for fleetness or swiftness. God has made us alert and active, enabling us to pursue a flying enemy, or to escape from a swift-running foe." And setteth me upon my high places" - places of safety or refuge.

...Habakkuk 3:19 Yahweh is my strength; He makes my feet like hind's feet; He makes me walk upon the heights!

...Psalm 18:31For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?—32the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. 33He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.34He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 35You have given me the shield of your salvation,

and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness made me great. 36You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip.

...Ephesians 6:15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace.

...Hebrews 12:1 Therefore seeing we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily ensnare us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget