Unshakable Faith by Tammy Lang Jensen

As the tide came in and the water lapped at our feet, Jesus began to speak.

Unshakable Faith by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was pulled into a vision this morning. I was walking on the shoreline with Jesus. All I could see was our feet. I could actually feel the water. 

As the tide came in and the water lapped at our feet, Jesus began to speak. He said, “As my children learn to get in the water with me they will receive their healing.” However, if they walk on the water with me they will be able to heal others.

With unshakable faith and a heart to believe, nothing shall be impossible to them. And Jesus said to him, “Go, for your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus down the road (Mark 10:52). Are you keeping your eyes on Jesus? Are you believing him for a miracle. Miracles are manifestations of power, authority and Belief. Believing that God is who he says he is. And knowing like you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Lord has released power and authority on earth to manifest his will.

I hear the father say, “MIRACLES or simply manifestations of my pure and perfect will! God guided, God directed, and God ordained. When God‘s perfect timing encounters a surrender vessel, MIRACLES HAPPEN! Come to the throne today and asked me what you will; I wait patiently for you. You have been saved by grace, covered in the blood, and destined for a time such as this. If you keep quiet at a time like this, then deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your relatives will die.

Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this? (Esther 4:14). People are dying and going to hell every day. Time to attain your royale position. Speak up for the good news of Jesus Christ. So not one soul is lost.

God is in the restoration business, come and be redeemed. I have ransomed you, I have purchased you with a high price. Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; your life is a MIRACLE and you are mine....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget