Sound of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry

And then I see the Lion of Judah rising up and roaring back with a mighty roar that shakes the heavens and the earth.

Bouncing Off of The Walls by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit I heard and saw the words, "Abba Father" reverberating through the atmosphere and into the halls of heaven and the words were bouncing off of the walls and into the very Throne Room of God.

It is the irresistible cry of the children of God by Christ Jesus calling to their Daddy God.

And then I see the Lion of Judah rising up and roaring back with a mighty roar that shakes the heavens and the earth. And I heard," The Lion has been roused."

Beloved. Be not afraid. I am your Rescuer. I hear your every cry, every sigh and see every tear. I have not forgotten you, Dear One. You have called out to Me and I am answering with a mighty Sound of Deliverance. I rescue you from the evil ones, from those who are too strong for you. You cried to Me in your distress and salvation is here. I will shout like a mighty Warrior, yes, and I will roar against your enemies. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed and it is finished. The earth shall shake once again with My Glory and My Power.

There is fear in the enemy's camp tonight. Things shall not remain the same. Once more, the heavens and earth shall be shaken. But you are safe in Me. My roars will be as SONGS of deliverance to you. I surrounding you with the Sound of heaven, My Child. So do not fear but rise up with Me, Little One. For I am in you and you in Me. I am your hiding Place. Thunder with Me against your enemies, and watch them flee. For greater is the Lion within you than he who is in the world. I am the Righteous One who brings you justice morning by morning. I will not fail you. The Lord your God is in your midst, the Mighty Warrior who saves. I am exulting over you with loud singing, a roar of VICTORY to take down every stronghold of the enemy. I am surrounding you with songs of Deliverance.

Rouse: to stir or incite to strong indignation or anger.

...Hebrews 12:26At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth, but heaven as well.” 27The words, “Once more,” signify the removal of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that the unshakable may remain.
...Isaiah 42:13The LORD will go forth like a warrior; He will stir up His zeal like a soldier. He will shout; yes, He will roar. He will prevail against His enemies.

...2 Samuel 22:14 "The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice.
...Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
...Psalm 107:19 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses.

...Colossians 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son.
...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty warrior who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget