Unbreakable Promise by Deborah Waldron Fry

To believe on the One who gave His life in exchange for yours.There is no greater Love than this.

Unbreakable Promise by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard, "Do not be afraid of the dark. I am your Insurance in this world of uncertainties." And I saw a Knight in Shining Armor.

Beloved. Fear not. I am committed to you, Dear One. Do you know that you are My one and only? We have a covenant and I have taken care of all the requirements Myself. I have purchased this unbreakable Promise with My own Blood. I have signed, sealed and delivered this great salvation by My Own Hand. You are the Redeemed of the Lord. The Bride of Christ. The Child of the King. All that is required of you is to receive and believe. To believe on the One who gave His life in exchange for yours.There is no greater Love than this.

Do not think that you are not protected in this cold dark world. Oh no, My Love. I am your Insurance against all the plans of the enemy. Do not let your heart be troubled, but draw near to Me with a full assurance that He who loves you is faithful. You have been saved, not by your righteous deeds, but according to My Mercy, through your new birth and renewal by My Spirit. Hold fast to Me, Beloved, hold fast and do not let go of your faith, for I will never let you go. Let Me assure you, My Bride.

You have been bought with a Great Price and have been SEALED with the promised Holy Spirit; Who is the guarantee that you are Mine forever. I am not a man, that I should lie, nor a son of man, that I would change My mind; what I have said, I will do; What I have spoken, I will make it good. Be assured of this, My Beloved. Forever, you have been called out of darkness and into my Marvelous Light.

INSURANCE: Someone or thing providing protection against a possible eventuality. Protection, defense, safeguard, security, hedge, precaution, provision, surety.

ASSURANCE: A true declaration that gives confidence; a promise. Word, pledge, vow, oath, bond, guarantee, commitment.

...Hebrews 10:21and since we have a High Priest (Jesus) over the house of God, 22let us draw near with a sincere heart in FULL ASSURANCE OF FAITH, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

...Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

...Titus 3:5 He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of new birth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

...Ephesians 1:13And in Him, having heard and believed the word of truth—the gospel of your salvation—you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is the guarantee (pledge) of our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession, to the praise of His glory.
Amazing painting by Linda Self Noyes; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget