Brick Upon Brick by Tammy Lang Jensen

Find yourself far from trouble, follow the path of the Lord.

Brick Upon Brick by Tammy Lang Jensen
Brick upon brick, precept upon precept, line upon line; hear a little, and there a little (Isaiah 28:10). I am giving you a foundation stone to build upon, a firm and tested stone. 

I will test you with the measuring line of justice and the plumbline of righteousness, I am doing away with the mixture in the church, and a pure bride shall come forth for me. Wick trimmed, lamp full and ready for service.

There will be no more he said or she said, only what God said. Put away gossip and lying lips. Whoever has hatred has lying lips and whoever spreads slander is a fool (Proverbs 10:18). Whoever guard his mouth and tongue, keeps his soul from trouble (Proverbs 21:23). Find yourself far from trouble, follow the path of the Lord.

Enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few find it (Matthew 7:13-14). I see angels ascending and descending from heaven. The scrolls in their hands containing road maps, ancient pathways for the children of God. I have decided to follow Jesus and he will show me which way to go. I have hedged you in with thorn bushes, I have placed a light along your path.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. You will shout with shouts of joy, and cry with a passionate heart. The whole earth will tremble at my name and once again my word will be preached throughout the world. I created the universe and all the stars there of. Even the trees and the rocks cry out to me, in a song only I can hear. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear. This is the time to attune to the spirit of the Lord.

And thine ears shall hear a word behind you saying. “This is the way walk in it”, whenever you turn to the right or to the left (Isaiah 30:21). You are my guiding light, you have ransomed me from darkness. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it (John 1:5). Let the master returned and find you ready. Blessed is the servant who his master returns and finds him doing his job (Matthew 24:26).

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but only the Father (Mark 13:32). BE READY SERVANT OF GOD!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget