A Wall of Mighty Angels by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am your strength and song, and your salvation. Shouts of joy and salvation shall resound in the tents of My Righteous Ones saying, "The Right Hand of the LORD does valiantly!"

A Wall of Mighty Angels by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw in the Spirit, an attempted invasion of a demonic army upon the camp of the Righteous. Suddenly, a Wall appeared, a Wall of Mighty Angels standing between the demons and the tents of the Believers.

A Wall of Fire and a Glory Cloud surrounded them. It was the very Presence of the Lord.

Beloved. Though the enemy is attempting an invasion, do not fear. I have you surrounded. There is a Wall of protection around you, My Child. I have given My angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. I Myself dwell in your Tent; My Spirit abides in your Temple. I am your strength and song, and your salvation. Shouts of joy and salvation shall resound in the tents of My Righteous Ones saying, "The Right Hand of the LORD does valiantly!"

This is how you fight your battles, My Love. Victory is Mine. Stand still and see the salvation of your God. No one can stand before Me, Dear One. Does not My Word say that no harm shall come near your dwelling? And so it shall be. There are MANY more for you than against you. There is fear in the enemy's camp tonight. LEGIONS of My Mighty Warrior Angels surround you and protect you and help you and minister to you.

If your God be for you, who shall be able to come against you? My Hand shall always protect you and preserve you, Dear One. It may look like you are surrounded by the enemy, but in reality you are surrounded by the Holy One and His Hosts. You have come into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of the Lamb. Forever, you dwell in the Good Shepherd's Tent. Fear not, Beloved. You have come into the King's Chambers and you are SAFE.

LEGION:Bible: A unit of 3,000–6,000 men. A vast host, multitude, great in number.

...Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

...Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and salvation resound in the tents of the righteous: “The right hand of the LORD performs with valor!"

...Psalm 118:6The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7The Lord is on my side as my Helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

...Psalm 118:11 They surrounded me, yes, they surrounded me;and in the name of Yahweh I destroyed them.

...Exodus 40:34 Then the cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

...1 Corinthians 3:16Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?
...Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me after you; let us run. The king has brought me into his chambers.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget