A Field of Broken Glass by Tammy Lang Jensen

While the diamonds are beautiful, because they have not been cut, buffed, refined and polished; they are just as dangerous and hazardous as a field of broken glass.

A Field of Broken Glass by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord took me to a vision. I was standing in a field, but as I looked down it was diamonds for as far as I could see. As I began to try and walk across the diamonds, I began to cut my feet. 

Upon closer inspection they were broken and jagged with rough edges. I heard the Father say, While the diamonds are beautiful, because they have not been cut, buffed, refined and polished; they are just as dangerous and hazardous as a field of broken glass.

The Father reminded me, that is exactly how it is with many of us. We are brilliant, possessing all the qualities of a diamond. However, until we lay upon the potter’s wheel or endure the refiner’s furnace. We have rough edges, sharp and jagged places, that could hurt or harm others. So he is careful not to release us unto the field until his perfect work is done. So let patience have her perfect work, that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing (James 1:4). See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction (Isaiah 48:10). Let the Father finish his work, don’t resent the days of small beginnings.

A bridge is only a thought until someone builds it. And promotion is only a thought until the Father creates it with his loving hand. Let the Father build the inner man, so you can manifest His kingdom. Let your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. I see door upon door being open in the heavenly realm. Nothing shall be impossible to you. For those that wait upon the Lord, Shall Renee their strength. They shall mount up with Wings as eagles. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31).

Be still and know that I am God. Who compares to me. With whom then, will you compare God? To what image will you liken him? (Isaiah 40:18). In His majesty, and wonderworking power, can he not rescue you. Can he not heal you, deliver you and set you free. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed. So why do you return to your captivity? For behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will restore from captivity my people Israel and Judah declares the Lord! I will restore them to the land I gave to their forefathers, and they will possess it (Jeremiah 30:3). I am restoring my people back to me from their place of brokenness.

I am setting them back in their rightful place. The joy of the Lord will be their strength, and their purpose will be My purpose. They have spent their time on the potter’s wheel. Now they are vessels that can contain My glory. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you (Isaiah 60:1). There is a fire down in my soul, that I can’t contain, that I can’t control....We Want More Of You Lord!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget