My Promises by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Promises are yes and amen through Him. The days are here when the one who breaks the ground and plants the seed shall tread on the heels of the one who harvests.

My Promises by Deborah Waldron Fry
Today, as I was asking the Lord what His word to His beloved would be today, I heard the sound of the combine harvesting crops outside our house. 

And I heard, "These are the days when the plowman shall overtake the reaper, when prayers will be answered speedily and some answers will come instantly and even some shall be answered before you even ask! And great shall be your harvest."
"Beloved. Everything was fulfilled in My Son. My Promises are yes and amen through Him. The days are here when the one who breaks the ground and plants the seed shall tread on the heels of the one who harvests.

This harvest shall be so large that before you can gather it all in, it shall be time to plant seeds again. I have given you seed, Beloved. It is My Word. You shall be sowing and reaping even at the same moment in time, for the abundance of Grace is the power and favor you walk in. Get ready, Dear One. Get ready to speak My Word and watch whatsoever you say come to pass. For this is a NEW Day. This is a NEW hour.

It is the end time harvest of your words spoken in faith. Have no doubt in your heart, My Child, but believe that what you have prayed has happened already in the realm of the Spirit. I am the Lord and Husbandman of the Harvest who loves you and cares for you and sustains you. The harvest is ready and it is YOURS! Believe that you have received. This is faith. Jesus is the Promised and True Seed, who died to give you life. Listen to this, My Beloved, and let it fill you with joy. Before you call, I will answer, and while you are yet speaking, I will hear. Everything barren and unfruitful shall overflow with My Blessings; JOYS, and RICH DELIGHTS and the GLAD FRUITFULNESS of My Grace and the mountains shall drip Sweet Wine.

...Amos 9:13 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when the plowman shall overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it.

...Mark 11:23 “Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him.

24Therefore I tell you, WHATSOEVER you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

...Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
...Genesis 3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel”

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget