My Beloved Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

Keep your eyes upon Me, My Child. Once again, childlike FAITH shall spring up in your heart.

My Beloved Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am preparing you for miracles. Run to Me as a little child would run to His Daddy. I am once more turning the hearts of the children to their Father. 

You are My Beloved Child and I am your Abba Father. As you rest in My Love, I am restoring your youth. I am restoring the years the enemy has stolen. I am renewing your youth as the eagle. Keep your eyes upon Me, My Child. Once again, childlike FAITH shall spring up in your heart.

Once again, childlike JOY shall invigorate you and strengthen you. HOPE shall blossom as old mind sets give way to complete trust in your Savior King. DELIGHT shall encompass your soul as you see Me as I AM. There is no spot in you, My Love. You are once again an innocent, made pure by the Blood of the Lamb. Blessed are the pure in heart, for you shall see God.

Nothing can separate you from My Love. All that I have, I have given to you. Meditate on this, Dear One. No longer believe the lies of the devil. You are not corrupted by the ways of the world, but are being transformed by My Spirit from glory to greater glory. Believe My Word as a little child believes his Daddy.

In this way, you depend completely in My Counsel, My Wisdom and My Might and not your own. Believe in My great Love for you, that it will never fail. What fun we shall have going forth and conquering. Yes, Beloved, I want you to ENJOY your life. Every provision has been made through My Son for you to be victorious! Therefore, My child, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. A Believer with childlike faith is a Mighty Warrior that cannot be defeated!!!

...Malachi 4:6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers..

...Matthew 18:2Jesus called a little child to stand among them. 3“Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

...2 Timothy 2:1 You therefore, My child, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

...Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget