True Prophecy by John Hagee

The people will be edified, exhorted and comforted. There will be a spirit of celebration and joy.

True Prophecy by John Hagee
…for the letter kills but the spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

True Prophecy Injects Fresh Life Into A Meeting Of Believers

Whenever there is true prophecy that comes from the throne of God, the Holy Spirit will breathe upon it; and it will bring spiritual life to that meeting of believers.  The people will be edified, exhorted and comforted.  There will be a spirit of celebration and joy.

Please understand prophecy can be bold and penetrating but in the end it will heal and restore, it will bring life and liberty.

I was the guest speaker on one occasion and at the end of the first night I felt like I had missed God in accepting the invitation to speak at this place at this time because my words seemed to hit the back wall and fall to the floor.

After the first service I sought the Lord saying, “I prayed and asked about coming to this place.  I felt that I had your blessing in coming…and now I feel like I’ve missed your will.  Father, tell me where I missed it!

The Holy Spirit began to move in that room and I knew that I had not missed the Lord in coming.  Then He gave me a powerful word of knowledge.  With a knowing that is supernatural I knew that the leadership of the church was involved in homosexuality and adultery.

The next night as I was introduced to speak, the spirit of prophecy came and said, “The Lord has sent me here to say that the leadership of this church is involved in homosexuality and the church is riddled with adultery.  God is calling you to repent and to return to holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.”

The sound of silence filled the church.  Then suddenly and softly men and women in the audience began to sob and walk forward to repent of their sin.  Following the repentance there was a spirit of joy and celebration.  There was life in the service brought about by true prophecy.

The next night when I stood to speak, every word was absorbed as we drank deeply from the fountains of living water.  The spirit of prophecy and the word of knowledge had broken the yoke of sin and Satan…and we were now experiencing abundant life.

Source:  Judging Prophecy



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget