Get Up and Get in The Water by Tammy Lang Jensen

Can you believe for what you cannot see. Can God move you along by the unction of the Holy Spirit.

Get Up and Get in The Water by Tammy Lang Jensen
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole from whatever disease he had (John 5:4). 

For those who have been tired, weary and sick. The Lord is saying, you have to at least get up and get in the water. Then Jesus said to him, get up! Pick up your mat and walk (John 5:8). If Jesus calls you out into the water, will you go?

This could be your season of total restoration, but it might require one radical act of Faith. Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). Can you believe for what you cannot see. Can God move you along by the unction of the Holy Spirit. Can you be counted on to be faithful in all seasons, in spite of what the facts look like.

Through faith also Sarah herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered a child when she was passed age, because she judged him faithful who had promised (Hebrews 11:11). I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service (1 Timothy 1:12).

I keep hearing God say, “Can I count on you, can I depend on you in all things.” For I am the God of the impossible, I am the dependable one. Will you entrust everything in your hand to Me. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believe and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day (2 Timothy 1:12).I guard you and cover you with my right hand. My angels guard you and have charge over you. Nothing by any means shall harm you. Just believe that I can, I will and always have....

Tammy Lang Jensen



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget